Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: Broadband keeps dropping

Quiet line test done...no noise.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

So Engineer No 3 came and looked at the problem and he said the profile was not reset (as it should have done in the first place). He reset it and for 12 days or so it was bliss with no disconnection problems at all.

.....until this morning and the signal dropped again and the speeds halved yet again. I reset hub (as instructed in a BT text message) and the speeds came back up to what they should be...only 2 hours later the 2nd drop and the speeds halved yet again.

So Engineer No 4 is coming tomorrow afternoon.....but now Im feeling this problem will never be fixed 😞

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

Same routine it seems

Hub Reset speeds go back to normal and then stable for about 12 or so hours.

Then around 12pm I start to get many dropouts. I do a speedtest and it drops from my normal 139/ 29 to 85-99/ 12-17...it stays like this for up to an hour and then dropouts again. If I do a Hub reset the speed goes back to what it should be (the 139) but then its only stable for about 20 hours or so and then it drops out yet again and the circle continues.

I need a new BT profile as this clearly isnt working and the connection is very unstable, got the 4th engineer coming to have a look this afternoon so not doing a hub reset at all.

Can anyone on here assist or know whats going on....I just want a stable internet connection plz !

0 Ratings