cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Device management

I can't register more than one device on the BT TV app. Following the instructions to play a film etc. , doesn't work.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Device management

What doesn't work @RegT ?  Does the video play?  If so, then the device is registered - nothing more needed.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

The video doesn't work. I just get returned to device management,  where there are two boxes, one occupied by my mobile and the other free. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

It's the BT TV  app where the problem is. BT Sport app works fine on the (new) tablet.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

When you say the other is free, does the message in the box say "Once you watch a title on another device, it'll appear here"? Or "You can register a new device every 30 days"?

The message at the top of the list should indicate your current account state - whether a device can be registered now, or you need to wait a while for the device slot to become free.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

It says " you can register a new device every 30 days". I've been trying for longer than that.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Unfortunately accounts do occasionally get stuck thinking they're still within the device replacement window and need to be manually reset.  I'll send you a DM - keep an eye out for the envelope icon in the top right corner of this window, and reply to my message with the details requested.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

...and the message at the top says all I have to do is play any film or TV show and it will appear in your list. Except I just get returned to the same page when I try this. Going round in circles!

0 Ratings