cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Eurosport

I've been told that I'll be losing Eurosport 1 & 2 from my current legacy package. 

I only watch the Freeview Channels, Freesport, BT Sport 1,2 and 3 + Eurosport 1 & 2.

Is there a way of just receiving these channels? I'm not interested in watching Sky Sport.

I watch the cycling on Eurosport 1 & 2

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Eurosport

The 'Big Sport' package would give you Freeview, all BT Sports content, all Sky Sports content and includes Eurosport.
Eurosport is now only part of Big Sport and the VIP package.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Yes, but I pay £24 per month now and would need to pay £40 per month after three months at £20. 

Is there not just a simple way to watch just Freeview channels, Freesport Channel, BT Sport 1,2 3 and Eurosport 1 & 2.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@johnwelsh12wrote:

Yes, but I pay £24 per month now and would need to pay £40 per month after three months at £20. 

Is there not just a simple way to watch just Freeview channels, Freesport Channel, BT Sport 1,2 3 and Eurosport 1 & 2.

This would be instead of, I'm guessing for £24 you have one of the legacy Max packages ?
Switching to Big Sport would see the legacy package removed and replaced with the new subscriptions, you'd gain all Sky Sports content and Eurosport but would lose the premium channels you have now.

Only other option is remain how you are now, subscribe to Eurosport directly to watch on a compatible device.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

The purpose of using BT is to avoid Sky, yet I'm being offered extra Sky channels. I don't want them. 

Also, I am being asked to pay much more for watching, BT Sport 1,2 3 and Eurosport 1 & 2. 

It is specified as BT Flexible TV, so why can't BT be flexible and just allow me those 5 channels + Freesport + Freeview?

I have been a long-term customer for many years, and I'm now over-65 and live alone. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

How about subscribing to to Eurosport (Discovery +) player and chromecasting  it?

0 Ratings