Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: Fttp availability

@jjonine1 

Fingers crossed it get's updated.

Once you check on the link I gave you and it changes to:

FTTP AvailableFTTP Available

You should then be able to order FTTP / Ultrafast Fibre.  Probably not from Vodafone though.

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
Message 12 of 18

@pompey1898  Yes he was wrong saying it came from the cabinet but that wasn't the issue. Yougot there though.😀

Message 13 of 18

I looked into that and Vodafone use the city fibre which isn't in my area, I'm only on Vodafone as the last openreach engineer to visit advised me to switch to them as my internet connection was s***t and they were advertising a speed guarantee and my connection would never meet the guaranteed speed so they would end up paying me😂 in the end they have just released me from contract and given me a discount 

Message 14 of 18

@jjonine1 

If and when it is updated, this forum would only be able to discuss BT Retail products.

If you want advice on other suppliers, I would suggest checking online for Think Broadband (I cannot link to them as it's against forum rules).

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

Well that's how I ended up here as I'm trying to switch over to bt's fibre 100 package but cannot get past the availability checker page in the order process 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 18

@jjonine1 

in which case by all means keep us updated.

As suggested keep checking the checker once a week, once you have an update.

Kind Regards
CJT80
Message 17 of 18

Just an update and a big thanks for the help and advice given, I found an online form in one of these forums to contact openreach and had a reply within a couple of days saying they were investigating it and true to there word as of yesterday the availability checker now shows I am able to order fttp, so after a quick call to bt I should fingers crossed be connected to bt fibre 100 as of the 1st of July it is a welcome relief having suffered on a 5mb download and 0.4 upload connection for the past few years so once again many thanks for the help and advice and hopefully these pages will help anybody else that may find themselves in a similar situation. 😊

Message 18 of 18

Good result!

0 Ratings