cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Green light flashing on ont

I’ve had my ont installed, my Activation date was the 07th of December. Openreach failed to turn up so had to reschedule to the 11th December came out it was a failed install as I wasn’t getting light to the ont. Solid red light. Had a field engineer come on the Wednesday had to replace the fibre line and do a reroute due to broken legs on header/ splitter. All good  then because openreach has cancelled my order with BT Because of the ont serial number was missing. Even I saw the engineer scan it. Now I have been quoted the 29th of December for service. I’ve seen some mods helping people, getting them sorted with the same problems within minutes. 
much appreciated Jordan 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Green light flashing on ont

The mods here don't deal with FTTP issues. Give the FTTP team a ring in the morning. 0800 587 4787

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I already have, that’s the date they have given me. When I took out the order I was guaranteed before Christmas.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

As @pippincp  all FTTP problems are dealt with by FTTP TEAM on the number posted. Obviously the date you were give was on the assumption there was not a problem with your fibre cable which turn out not to be the case

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

And now there isn’t 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Unfortunately nobody here can help with FTTP connection as all dealt with by FTTP TEAM 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings