cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Help Antivirus

BT say I can protect up to 15 devices when I try to install on my mobile I get you have used 2 out of 2 licences you need to remove from 1 device  to install on other device

Why is this so?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Help Antivirus

Which broadband package do you have? Only Halo 2 offers 15 licences.

"BT Virus Protect

BT Virus Protect for 2 devices comes as standard with all our broadband packages, except Halo 2 with Fibre which comes with 15 devices. You can increase to 15 licences for only £4 a month, with the first month free. You'll need to activate and download this service, it may not work with some computer or mobile systems. See details."

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@gg30340wrote:

Which broadband package do you have? Only Halo 2 offers 15 licences.

"BT Virus Protect

BT Virus Protect for 2 devices comes as standard with all our broadband packages, except Halo 2 with Fibre which comes with 15 devices. You can increase to 15 licences for only £4 a month, with the first month free. You'll need to activate and download this service, it may not work with some computer or mobile systems. See details."

Not true according to the link you posted -

All BT Broadband customers get at least two licences free. Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited and Superfast Fibre Halo come with 15 licences

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

I have no idea if its true or not. The cut and paste was from the BT website so going by that it is only Halo 2 that offers 15. If the link says other wise obviously one of them is wrong.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Seems it's BT being as clear as mud again then

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

I have BT Halo 1 and get protection for 15 devices, shows this in "Broadband Manage", scroll down to "BT Virus Protect" then "Manage".

. When I go to BT/McAfee site it shows I'm using 1 of 15 (I have Norton on all other devices).

0 Ratings