cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Inbox has diasappered

My inbox has disappeared  checked other folders not in it my sent items etc and still all available haven’t logged into any new devices. Important work emails 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Inbox has diasappered

How are you accessing your email account. Is it with a web browser or are you using an email client/app?

If with a web browser have you tried using a different browser?

If on a mobile device, have you tried using 3/4g instead of your wireless connection?

Have you tried restarting your device?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

I have tried both web browser in apple phone, bt app and emails on apple phone and no joy turned WiFi off and use 4g etc.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are very busy at present so it can take up to 48 hours for them to contact you. They will do this by posting on this thread.

Message 5 of 7

Appreciate all your help

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Michelleh102,

Welcome to our Community.

I am so sorry to see that your inbox doesn't appear to be working. I'd like my team to look into this and get it working for you again. I've sent you a private message with the information that I need. When you reply back to it, one of my team will be in touch within 1 working day.

We will do all we can to help you.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Michelleh102 

Thank you for getting in touch.

I'm sorry for the problems you're having.  I have picked up your case this morning and I have replied to you privately.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings