cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Incorrect data limit showing on BT Mobile App

Go to solution

Can someone point me in the right direction. Since downgrading my data from 12GB to 6GB the BT app still shows 12GB. I reinstalled the app and logged back in however it still shows 12GB. Not a massive issue hence haven't contacted telephone support at this time. Anyone with some advice on how to resolve this? 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Incorrect data limit showing on BT Mobile App

Go to solution

When did you downgrade ? downgrading will normally happen on the next billing cycle to ensure you're not billed for any data you used before the changes, upgrades happen instantly and are backdated.

Let the next billing cycle run, you'll find it will correct itself then.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks Richie. It was some months back so has not rectified itself on the next billing cycle! 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Do you have Halo broadband ? that could explain why you have a 6GB mobile plan with 12GB data showing available.

Halo doubles the data allowance, check your bill and see what it shows.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

I do have a broadband package although all my bills show I am on a 6GB plan! You could however be right in that it doubles up. I will query it when I next call the help line. Thanks for your help. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@lewtwrote:

I do have a broadband package although all my bills show I am on a 6GB plan! You could however be right in that it doubles up. I will query it when I next call the help line. Thanks for your help. 

Your mobile plan will show 6GB, check your broadband package though, if it's Halo then that will double your data, which explains why you see 12GB, I'll bet a whole 50p that is the reason and if so then it's working as expected and you have 12GB to use.

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks Richie

0 Ratings