cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

MOD request NGA profile change

hello , 

can a MOD please change my lines NGA Profile from STABLE to SPEED please . I need this done ASAP before friday if possible please as i have openreach coming out on friday . If SPEED profile doesnt resolve my issue i will get openreach to change it back .

Issue : Feeling 2 seconds behind everyone whilst gaming . Not good for competitive gaming when money is on the line .

Please come to my Private messages ASAP rather than discuss all day about the problem please , i would appreciate saving us both time . 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: MOD request NGA profile change

Hi @AngryNetworking, I've checked with Neil who dealt with you recently and he advised you are already on 'standard' and not stable. Standard is what you're referring to as speed. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi mate , 

Stability LevelWBC Profile (20/21CN)NGA Profile (FTTC)Description

1. AggressiveStandardSpeedPrioritise speed over stability for online gamers
2. NormalStableStandardBest overall balance between speed and stability
3. StableSuper StableStablePrioritise stability over speed for IPTV
 Custom (SIN 472) Allows a CP to specify the thresholds which DLM will manage the line towards.

There is some confusion over the naming & mapping of profiles between BTw and BToR - the latter of which does not allow for interleaving to be turned off for FTTC, despite mention being made in various documents. 

this is copied n pasted from the https://kitz.co.uk/adsl/DLM.htm wesbite .

Which rows are you talking about WBC or NGA profile as neil told me "the NGA profile is set to stable" so is he referring the WBC row or NGA as im confused now ive been told 2 answers .

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @AngryNetworking, I've sent you a PM and we'll have a further look into this for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

thanks , just PM'ed you 

0 Ratings