cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Need to cancel BT Sport on account and add to my other account?

I have currently ended up with 2 BT accounts after moving house earlier this year. One account is for my BT Sport subscription and the other account is for my BT Broadband and Phone. My reduced price on my BT Sport account has now expired so I am looking to cancel that and then add BT Sport onto my other BT account which is for my BT Broadband? I am pretty sure this would work out cheaper aswell as BT Sport is cheaper when you have a broadband account? How would I go about doing this? I tried livechat but I know what I am trying to explain is confusing!

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Need to cancel BT Sport on account and add to my other account?

try phoning the options team on 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Need to cancel BT Sport on account and add to my other account?

If both accounts are in your name, at the same address, you want the Easy Assist team, they'll merge your accounts and apply discounts at the same time.

Loyalty team can't do merges, they would only be able to cease the BT Sports with 30 days notice, then on day 31 add it again as a new acquisition deals which would cost more than retaining as a save deal.

0 Ratings