cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 16

No promised call back in morning

I waited by the phone today, another wasted day, from 8am until now (almost 1pm) but yet again the promised call back has not happened. I spent 4.5hrs yesterday, which added to over 26hrs spent either on hold, or being sent (via that hold Muzak!) to other departments in the last 9 days. They gave our phone line to Sky, despite repeated (3) confirmations that they had stopped the unrequested process after bizarre letters began arriving. We had 2 conflicting letters arrive on 1 day, saying both 'the phone line change would stop' and 'sorry you are leaving' each dated 26/08/20!

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 1 of 16

Cut off

Who has been randomly cut off by BT, despite telling them not to several times?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 16

How do BT Cut people off after 3 assurances it wouldn't happen?

How did BT manage to cut us off, despite us using their interminably slow and convoluted methods 3 times, and having received 3 assurances that it wouldn't happen?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

Re: Cut off

as you obviously have tried to get BT to sort out this take over error I have ask forum mods to see if they can help you  they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

@Cutoffinerror 

please stop spamming the boards with same post

I have asked mods for assistance

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

Who do you think you are? I'm trying to find other unfortunate customers this has happened to. What is your problem with that?
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 16

this is nothing wrong with that just keep it to your post which I have replied and asked the forum mods to try and help you get connection back

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

It's you that needs to stop 'spamming' me!

I've asked 3 entirely separate questions

1. Anyone else had this problem? 2. How is this possible after being assured 3 times it was dealt with? 3. Why are conflicting letters sent out by BT, that should create some flashing warning on an account that a competent employee can deal with.

Presumably I'm allowed to ask 3 separate questions?

Here's a 4th. Are you a self appointed 'Sage' who's a member of the Public, or an employee hoping to keep such avoidable errors out of the public arena?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

@Cutoffinerrorwrote:

Here's a 4th. Are you a self appointed 'Sage' who's a member of the Public, or an employee hoping to keep such avoidable errors out of the public arena?

Everything here is visible to the public still. In all honesty it's keeping the forum clean, your questions are all related to the same issue so can be dealt with in 1 thread as far as I can see

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

@Cutoffinerror 

all of your points are related and can be included in one thread rather than various posts over the boards.  I am trying to help you but you obviously are not a happy person because of the problems you have had/having and that nobody appears to be getting your connection back.

more posts are not going to get any faster help from the forum mods who will post here and offer assistance

I am like you a customer and have never been an employee of BT.  you posted here for help/assistance and I have offered help and assistance.  you now need to wait on the forum mods who are BT employees posting here

0 Ratings