cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13

Not recieving AMC

Hi could any of the bt staff help please,  I am not recieving amc even though its in my package ,I have been told twice that its been sorted but it hasn't , I no its an account problem and not a technical problem ,  could someone at bt please help 

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: Not recieving AMC

Does the app workon the Youview box ? there are 2 AMC addons depending on the speed of your line, one gives the live channel and on-demand, the other is on-demand only.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 13

Hi I havnt got any amc app on my box never seen that before , everything else is working 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

You sure it's part of the package ? It's free with BT TV but still needs ordered, it's not included by default.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

I had this happen a while back they said it was an account problem then they sorted it and now the channel has  gone again ,  I would imagine all they need to do is add it again but I think that's too easy for them .. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

Give them a ring and check it's part of your package, if not it can be simply added back, if they can't do it the sales support team can have a look.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

Hi mate, I've been in touch with them twice once through live chat was meant to be sorted and just now on the phone , they just go through the usual rubbish of resets ect which I had done already and tell me somebody will be in touch in 48 hours , I've told them it's an account problem like last time but they don't seem to listen,   I think I'll leave it now not worth the grief for 1 channel,  I should never have left sky .

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

You can't get AMC on Sky, It's exclusive to BT TV, if they said wait 48 hours has that time passed ?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

I mean I should not have left sky full stop never had any problems with them for 15 years.  I'll wait 48 hours and I bet I hear nothing from them , bt are not efficient at all.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Hi @Deano123 and thanks for posting.

If this isn't sorted in the 48 hour period please post back and I'll be happy to take a look for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings