cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Online chat - not the best of customer service

After receiving poor customer service over the online chat, my query remains and got worse. 

I connected to the online chat to request return bags. After the chat ended, I can see the order was placed in "my account" but it shows the wrong address and mobile number attached to it. 

I have the transcript of the online chat and will love to send it to the appropriate team as a feedback.

Hopefully I will get a reply to this.

And I still have to get return bags.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Online chat - not the best of customer service

Hi @DealingwithBooT,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you didn't have a good experience using our online chat. If you send me your details, I'll be able to feed that back and arrange for a return kit to be sent.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Thanks for the private message but I do not see a "reply" option... Please advise how to reply to your private message 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Hi @DealingwithBooT,

If you click into the message I sent, you'll see the reply tab in the bottom right hand side of the screen.

If its not there could you try another internet browser?

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

I have just replied. Thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Hi @PaddyB 

I have not heard further on my reply to your private message yesterday.

As I mentioned earlier, the return kit I requested was setup for the wrong address by the onlinechat guy. And now it shows as "dispatched" (to the wrong address).

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

@DealingwithBooT 

The moderator team is very small, and you will need to wait a few days for them to pick up your case, as each request is dealt with in strict order.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

@Keith_Beddoe 

The answer I got from @PaddyB and as far as I can see, the same answer is given to everyone, was: "I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team."

The private message arrived but it did NOT contain "instructions on how to contact the team", what it contained is a list of personal information data request. 

Don't bother replying.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

@DealingwithBooT 

You need to reply with that personal info, so the team can locate your account.

0 Ratings