cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Removing Channels

Go to solution

I had an email  today saying the channels including Alibi and Watch will be removed for good and will not be on any package, however I can leave 30 days AFTER 17th January. Well sorry but if these channels are being removed, which is the only reason I signed up, why should I pay for over 3 months worth of TV I am not getting. Surely this is a breech of contract to make me pay for a service I am not getting ? There is nothing I would watch on the new packages which I cant watch on Freeview no wonder they are cheaper. Any answers before I go to Ofcom?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Removing Channels

Go to solution

Are you sure it's only after January & not until 30 days after January as I seem to remember the letter saying the latter which means you can give your 30 days notice anytime up until January

Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

No it says "you can do so up to 30days after 17th January with out paing a fee"

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Yes "up to 30 days after 17th Jan" means anytime from now until 30 days from 17th Jan

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
Well thats brilliant news, why couldnt they just say that in the letter because I like other could have read it so different. Im going back to Sky now then as BT offers me nothing
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

You are aware it will only be the tv side that can be cancelled with no charges as well?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
oh yes I know that thank you
0 Ratings