Hi Darren

thank you appreciate it will wait for them to call me

marc

0 Ratings
Message 112 of 205

Re: Samsung tv app freezing

Hi

@DarrenDev 

Just wondered if Samsung said when they would be calling at all? Haven’t had anything yet.

thanks

marc

0 Ratings
Message 113 of 205

Hi, my BT sport app is doing exactly the same. Did you get a resolution? 

0 Ratings
Message 114 of 205

Re: BT Sport App on Samsung TV - 30s Audio Delay

Same problem with mine too.
0 Ratings
Message 115 of 205

Not heard anything from them for a couple of weeks. So frustrating.
Message 116 of 205

Ok no worries hopefully they get back soon!

thanks @DarrenDev 

0 Ratings
Message 117 of 205

Hi not yet, @DarrenDev is helping me but Samsung aren’t being very responsive to him at the moment.

will update you if I hear back and get a resolution 

0 Ratings
Message 118 of 205

I went in and out of the app a few times and it seems to have sorted it….for now
0 Ratings
Message 119 of 205

I went in and out of the app a few times and it seems to have sorted it….for now
0 Ratings
Message 120 of 205

Firstly can we dismiss this notion that this is a Samsung issue? I have Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime and they all run in sync fine on my TV. Saying this is a TV issue is like me blaming Google Chrome for some shoddy JavaScript I've written running badly.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree with this one.

30 seconds into any live broadcast from the app, the audio loops back to the start and so the audio is 30 seconds behind the pictures, which makes watching the match pretty much impossible.

Solution?

Well, workaround for me, was to click on the ok or pause button when watching the game which brings up the timeline and menu and highlights the info 'i' icon.

Pressing left onto the 'tactics' icon shows 'Manager Mode & Hype Mode' option.

Switching into that the text at the bottom right of the screen goes from 'BT Sport 1' to 'BT Sport Ultimate Live', where both the picture and audio are 30 seconds back, presumably it's something to do with the additional processing time required between live and broadcast, but at least they stay in sync for the whole match, adverts, interviews, the lot.

Doesn't matter if I select manager or hype mode, they stay aligned. Switch back to normal and 30 seconds later we're out of sync again.

I feel like for some reason, the normal stream is switching to the hype/manager audio stream 30 seconds into the broadcast.

Solve that, everyone's a winner.