cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Smart hub 2 and wifi disk

I have just received the smart hub 2 but I was expecting it to come with an extra wifi disk as I have issues with wifi upstairs. Engineer is coming sunday, would they normally bring disks?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Smart hub 2 and wifi disk

Did you order Halo 2 add on which comes with a disc

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

I did order halo 2 as well which comes with complete wifi I think so I was expecting 1 extra disk. Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

if you did not get the disc then you need to phone customer services on 150 or 0800800150 from mobile

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

On hold to them now but thanks for the reply

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

What answer did you get about the disc?  I ask because when I look at going from Halo 1 to Halo 2, they require me to return the discs I already have as Halo 2 does not include complete wifi.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Rang them said a disk would come with engineer which it did. I upgraded to halo 2 with complete wifi. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Thanks

0 Ratings