cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Sound cutting out

Only reason i have BT is for the sport- virtually every time I try to watch any is ruined by the intermittent sound cutting out- no have the issue with other channels.

Spending a fortune and the experience is terrible- can someone suggest a fix or a way I can cancel my contract and go back to SKY?

Thanks

Mick

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Sound cutting out

On which platform? Set top box? App? Do you have any audio equipment connected (e.g. soundbar), or is the sound coming directly out of the device/TV?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi

Yep- set top box- sound straight out of TV- fairly new LG oled

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

I should also add that the picture can also be scrambled up- started watching the PSG game last night but gave up because both picture and sound became impacted after about 30 mins

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Does anyone have experience of canceling their BT contract for these sorts of problems?

Tried to watch the Chelsea game last night but it was a complete joke- had enough!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @CFCMick,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you were experiencing issue with the Picture and Sound quality on BT Sport during the Chelsea match.

Did this happen on both the HD and SD channels? How is your BT TV Box connected to the Hub? Are you using Powerline adapters and if so, have you tried connecting it directly to the Hub?

What is your Broadband speed at home? 

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings