cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 29

Re: True key - expired?

I've had this problem too.  I followed the suggested steps but it says my master password is invalid (set 4 years ago so cannot now remember it).  If I click on "Forgotten Password" it just asks me to sign in again!!  I've been going around in circles now for an hour.  Help please 🙂 

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 29

It’s not letting me add any more logins
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 29

Hi @RIC9380 , @Dandy2365 and @NigelFRE,

Thanks all for posting about the True Key expiry. I’m sorry you’re having problems. We’d like to take a closer look at this for you so I’ll drop you all a private message so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

Message 24 of 29

Guys, I suggest you check your True Key account again if you haven't already done so today.  Mine has switched back to PREMIUM.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 29

I have the same issue as everyone else, tried reactivating, no joy. McAfee gave me a number but no options for security software related help etc.

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 29

Hi @kmoore,

I'll drop you a private message so you can get in touch also.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 29

Mine also. Just checked it now and it has reverted to Premium

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 29

Thanks for letting me know @Dandy2365.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 29

I'm having the same problem, despite entering the activation code, it still is showing Freemium, after restarting a few times plus restarting my PC.

I followed yoursuggestion, but on the PC app, I had to go to my Name in TrueKey not in Settings to enter the code in the Subscription Status.  It didn't work anyway.  Any suggestions?  Thank you

0 Ratings