cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Upstream uncap

Go to solution

Good afternoon all,

I was wondering could I please request a MOD to uncap my stream? On 21cn ADSL Max with with 448 upstream, with all the kids teacher meetings via zoom now, would be handy to have the extra upstream 🙂

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Upstream uncap

Go to solution

the max up speed on adslmax is 448kbps

enter your phone number and post results  remember delete number

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

When I was previously with BT the mods  uncapped it to 884, my exchange is adsl2+ enabled, just with distance g.dmt more stable

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Screenshot_20211116-133256-301.png

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

I should say, I don't use this as my main internet connection due to low speed, usually just a back up to my 4g.

However the system the kids school uses won't work on the 4g, I believe probably due to cgnat, so have to use the landline to communicate with school.

Have ongoing meetings with teachers this week via video and keeps having problems due to low upload . I am happy to 2+ if needs be for the extra upstream so I can communicate with the school, even it is not just as stable, as I said it's not my main connection.

I was definitely moved to a different g.dmt product before with the higher upstream?

Panicking a bit because of teacher meetings all this week and was trying to get sorted as soon as possible.

Cheers

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

I have asked mods to see if they can help you again   they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Much obliged, thanks 😉

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

@wshaw25 I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can send over your details and we'll be happy to check if it's possible to improve your upload speeds.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Cheers Neil, reply sent

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @wshaw25 

Thank you for taking the time to message me privately.

As agreed, I have arrange for the cap to be removed from your upload speed.  This change will take effect tomorrow.  As this has been sorted I will go ahead and close the case this evening.

All the best,

Robbie