cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: Very poor speeds in the evening (FTTC)

@imjolly

Thanks for your reply. I've posted up the wholesale performance test results up above for both good and bad. Both tests were over ethernet. As you can see, downloads drop from ~50 Mbps to ~1 Mbps.

Is there anything else you think I could do to attract the favour of the BT support gods?
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

I think you will find @imjolly  has one it. As the mods are busy it may take a few days for then to contact you for further info and once you've supplied it you will go into a queue. The mods will reply when you get to the top of that queue. They deal with requests in strict order of recieved.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

I get the same peak time congestion issues with BT as I did with TT, do you guys think this could still be an exchange problem, but both having congested SVLANs? I had line tests done and all was clear when I was with TT, they never even tried swapping to a less congested SVLAN though because they kept saying it wasn't congested despite the countless offpeak and peak time speed test results showing otherwise. In the end they just ignored me and I moved to BT, who at least seems to monitor the lines better.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

Hi @montgomerydog Welcome to the forum and sorry you are getting slow speeds in the evenings. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers

John

0 Ratings