cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Wifi Installation through lockdown

I set up a contract on 20th November to get wifi/tv box installed into a place I have moved to in Wales. I have been prepared for a very long wait being told that the earliest that could be done is 4th Jan (Which has still not been confirmed) and have been without wifi in the house the whole time. Can you confirm that despite the incoming lockdown to Wales that I will not have to wait any longer for WiFi to be set up in my own house, as at this point, I am already having to work away from my house and will likely have to breach the Christmas coronavirus rules to be able to work because of this long wait and not having over a months worth of leave in my work calendar. This is significantly impacting me and will keep impacting for every date that this is delayed, so would I be able to get confirmation that 4th January is still possible in Wales?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Wifi Installation through lockdown

You need to phone customer services on 0800800150 from mobile and get them to check your installlation date

are you getting FTTP ( fibre to your home) or FTTC ( fibre to street cab and normal phone line from cab to your home)?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks @imjolly , I am trying to call them now, long wait tonight though! Forgive my tech ignorance, all I know from FTTP and FTTC is it's a broadband, digital voice and BT TV deal. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

If you are getting DV then that normally only comes with FTTP

AS FTTP you should phone 08005874787 who deal with FTTP  and not bother with CS

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings