cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Xbox login error code 153

Go to solution
Spoiler
Hello.      I can not log in on my xbox app. Keep getting error code 153. From searching on here I can see others have had this problem before and it had been fixed apprently. It's to do with previously having a subscription that is now inactive.  How do I fix this and log back in? Thanks 
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xbox login error code 153

Go to solution

Hi @J2thabill 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the problems logging into the BT Sport app on your Xbox.  Do you have BT Sport as part of your BT Package or is it through EE with your mobile?

Can you see if you can log into the website with your credentials here --> BT Sport Login page <--

Post back and let me know please..

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I don't have ee or broadband or anything else with bt.  I wanted to just resubscribe to bt sport on the website then watch the football via my xbox app as before.  I can log onto the website OK but on xbox app it will not work.  I need to get into the app on my xbox before I'm willing to pay via the website of course as that how I intend to watch.  Any ideas? Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
You'll not be able to log in until you re-activate your subscription @J2thabill
There was a problem in the past where creating a new subscription on the same ID as a previously deactivated one could cause issues. That's fixed.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks I did as you said and it worked
0 Ratings