Message 1 of 8

fttp

openreach have lied to loads of people regarding fttp rollout they say 2021 yet still have no plans for my post code but can put gigafast in the same area no problem my mp wrote them 3 letters did nothing spoke to bt they didnt care so people if ur suffering speak to martin lewis name and shame openreach and bt for how they mislead customers see people like me know how they work but other people would best advice contact martin lewis. openreach say nobody can touch them with reasaearch and other findings it can be done be smart watch out for bt and openreach.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: fttp

As you are not a customer of Openreach I cannot see how they have lied to you.

BT Retail have no more knowledge of the Openreach FTTP roll out than any other ISP.

In case you missed it, it is still 2021

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

im bt customer openreach own all lines i have sent them all evidence mp has wrote 3 letters and still no move ment my uncle is it comms manager and knows everything about openreach funny how they can put g fast in 20 minutes away 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

What's wrong with G.Fast? in many cases it's faster than FTTP

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

nothing i want it but cant get it as i have to be certain metre away from cabinet or something like that openreach are lazy and dont care about someone who is ill 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

i have cant get it openreach reach say its not in my area but same postal code they have it 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Checking the dslchecker with post code is as it says the least reliable method of checking followed by address and best most accurate is phone number

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings