cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

iPlayer shows permanently in my recordings

Go to solution

I have a Youview recordable box. I watched a few shows on BBC iplayer and now those shows have been in my recordings for months and they will not delete. I can't remove them from my iplayer account because they are no longer there. They did not go away after 14 days either. Is there anything that can be done or is every show watched on iplayer in your BT recordings for ever? 

Thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: iPlayer shows permanently in my recordings

Go to solution

Hi @trevor12345 

Are you sure you are looking at your Recordings page  or are you perhaps  looking at your Watch List page  or are they perhaps on listed on the under RECORDINGS & WATCHLIST  MYBT   when the Youview Home Screen is launched. ?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

I was looking at Recordings and Watch list after pressing the blue home button, I didn't even know you could even go onto the Watch list on it's own and remove them from there. I've found it now and the iplayer shows have been deleted forever. Thanks so much for your help.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Pleased you got it resolved @trevor12345 

The Watchlist and the Recording and watchlist information could and in my view should be be better covered in user documentation by BT and Youview and there is a lot of scope for improvements.

0 Ratings