cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

4G mini hub not working

I have been without broad band for over a week due to home move issue. I’ve been sent two mini EE 4G hubs by BT in meantime.  They power up and connect to wifi but have no internet (which suggests poor signal).

However, prior to receiving the BT mini EE hubs -the super stressful week I had trying to move, work-from-home, sort kids with wifi etc.. I bought myself a mini-EE hub from Currys. (It’s a rolling contract, can be cancelled and I was kind of desperate). 
The one I’ve bought from Curry’s works fine - the two BT ones have no signal. 
It says you don’t need to ring to activate them. I’ve tried reset & can’t login to the IP because those connections have no signal.  It’s both of the BT ones so can’t be faulty? It can’t be the signal because my identical one from curry’s wirk fine (but has limited data - so I need the BT ones to work). 

Please help ..thanks so much

cathy 

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: 4G mini hub not working

Try putting SIM from one of the BT devices in the EE one. If that works you know the SIM is active.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: 4G mini hub not working

The mini hub does need to be activated in order to work so despite what they said I would ring 0800 800 150 and check that it has been

0 Ratings