cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT PARAGON 650 CORDED PHONE - buying a suitable headset

Go to solution

Hi ... I am buying a BT Paragon 650 Corded phone for home office use but I must get a suitable binaural headset to match this model.  Very confused actually as it tells me is has a RJ11 headset plug on the phone but trying to find a suitable headset on line has not been easy as the plug information is never that well defined and there appears to be more than one RJ jack mentioned.  Has anyone any practical experience of this matter, all advice welcomed?  

I am aware  the Paragon 650 is discontinued. 

Thanks ..

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT PARAGON 650 CORDED PHONE - buying a suitable headset

Go to solution

If you are absolutely dead set on buying quite an old, discontinued telephone then a quick search on a website that resembles a large river in South America brings up a headset that appears to be exactly what you want for just under £35.

RIC9380

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Thanks RIC9380 ... appreciate the humour! I was indeed able to buy the appropriate headset from your recommended outlet but I also needed to order the appropriate 'Bottom Lead' to match for RJ11 connectivity, they didn't come together. Thanks again!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Good morning, snoopy48 and I'm pleased that you were able to get your headset.

I was able to source an obscure "bottom lead" a couple of years back from a great online retailer. I forget its name now and even where it was based but it seemed to be some kind of "Bottom Leads R Us" sort of place which stocked everything. A kind of Online Arkwright's. Absolutely amazing. Ordered in a few minutes online, paid a few quid on a credit card and the item arrived 24 hours later through my letterbox. Who said the interweb would never catch on?

RIC9380
0 Ratings