cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT TV Box Pro

Go to solution

BT are extolling the benefit of their BT TV Box Pro but I can't find how to obtain one as an existing customer, upgrade or change package doesnt appear to provide this option.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT TV Box Pro

Go to solution

You would need to speak with the Loyalty or Value team, they will know what offers include a new Pro box, the top tier packages normally come with no one off charge for the Pro box, other tiers have different one off charges.

From BT mobile

From the UK

0330 1234 150

From outside the UK

+44 150 174 7714

Monday to Friday 8am - 9pm

Weekends and bank holidays 8am - 8pm

Calls to 0330 1234 150 are free when calling from the BT network. Calls from other networks may be charged

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
@boilermainewrote:

BT are extolling the benefit of their BT TV Box Pro but I can't find how to obtain one as an existing customer, upgrade or change package doesnt appear to provide this option.

Probably because BT systems are pony and everything is moving to EE with a new TV service launching later in the year. 

There is a state of flux currently it would seem, probably worth having a nose through this thread.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@stereohaven I had to Google "pony" ... not one I'd heard before 😂

Nothing has changed on BT's systems - this is just how the process has been since the pro box launched.  It should be offered as an option when recontracting with one of the current TV subscription packages online (or by calling the helpdesk if you'd prefer).

It has already been stated elsewhere that it'll be possible to switch to an EE TV package when they launch, so even if you take a package now (with a 24 month contract), you'll be able to switch again if you want to.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Thank you for your reply
0 Ratings