cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT TV red button sky sports

Go to solution

Hi guys quick question, is the red button feature coming anytime soon to BT TV for sky sports, I'm a big football fan and have the VIP package, sometimes on sky sports there'll be games on the red button but it is currently unavailable, I know it has it on BT sport for the champions league games etc.

Thanks

Shaun

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT TV red button sky sports

Go to solution

Go to the Now app & the Red Button games will be at the bottom of the page under Bonus Streams.

Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Ahhh thank you I don't use the app often so didn't realise, are the red button games just in standard definition 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Pass. I'd have thought they'd be HD if you have the Boost add-on.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

@rbz5416 yeah I thought that to, nvm still watchable even in SD, might be included with the boost one day

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

This page

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-features

includes  the following

When a Bonus Stream is available, you'll find the option at the bottom of your NOW app homepage. Don't worry if you can't see any Bonus Streams right now – they'll appear automatically by the time the event starts.

Keep in mindYou can't watch Bonus Streams with a Sports Day or Mobile Membership. NOW Boost features, including full HD and 50 frames per second, aren't available on Bonus Streams.

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Sheffield United v Hull is currently (friday evening)  broadcasting as a bonus stream