cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT Whole Home (088269 - 3 Pack)

I am having issues attempting to set up the whole home discs.

I live in a 2 bedroom terraced house with a kitchen extension to the rear.

My broadband is with BT and is the Fibre 1 package with the Home Hub 2 and I get about 27Mbps.  The router is in the living room about 1 meter from the main phone socket.

Unfortunately, the WiFi signal is very poor in the kitchen extension so after trying different things, I opted to purchase the Whole Home Wifi to hopefully get a better signal towards the rear of the house.

I have attempted to set the discs up today, with the first one connecting to the router with no problems.

I wanted to put the second disc in the dining room which is about 8 meters from the first.  There is a single brick wall between the rooms.

On following the location instructions on the app, no matter where I test the signal, it says it is poor and to find another location.

I have had to move back towards the first disc and it only reports an excellent signal when I am about 1 meter from the first!

Obviously, this is not suitable and I wondered if anybody could offer any advice.

😠🤔🤔🤔🤔

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Whole Home (088269 - 3 Pack)

@Jonjunior1 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Retail phone and broadband customers.

Please see https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Devices/Problem-with-Whole-Home-Wi-Fi-Please-read-this-first/td-p/202...

There is also helpdesk contact details on that page, as they are the ones that provide support.

0 Ratings