cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 25

Re: BT Whole Home Hub Wifi App not recognising network all of a sudden

I have no idea what's happened, and nothing has changed as far as I'm aware, but all of a sudden, when I checked my Whole Home Wifi App this morning, it magically connects to my network without me doing anything! And I'd deleted and reinstalled the app previously too. 

There must have been a gremlin in the system somewhere , and whether BT have solved it in the background, or whether the gremlin has just vanished, I have no idea. But it's working for me now.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 25

How strange!

No change for me unfortunately: did a fresh reinstall just now, but the app still fails to find the discs for the network that my phone is already on, and the local websites still fail to resolve.

I guess I'll keep checking every couple of days and see if it magically starts working!

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 25

Hi Chris,

Did you get you system back up and running? My app is no longer detecting my 3 discs. I've just done a fresh install of the app on my tablet and it can't see anything either. 

Would be good to know more about other people's problems/solutions to the app not working.

Thanks,

Mike

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 25

Hi Mike,

As I said in my last post, I have no idea what happened, but it magically started working again without me doing anything. I suspect that something was done in the background, but I don't know. I do find the system quite temperamental, although more recently it's become a bit more stable.

So I'm not sure I have an answer for you really, not from my issue from last year anyway.

Cheers, Scotty

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 25

Hi Scotty,

Many thanks for getting back. Strangely, my app is starting to work again. Odd!

All the best,

Mike

0 Ratings