cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT Wholehome mini 2 out of 4 devices stopped working

Go to solution

Hi all, 

Hopefully somebody will relate to this and be able to help? I’ve had a fully operating Wholehome setup consisting of 4 discs around the house for a while now and last week things seemed to stop working properly.

I reset the router multiple times, plugged the main disc via Ethernet to the router, factory reset every disc by having them all plugged via Ethernet to router then turned off/on until solid red or blue and pushed pin in the back so it goes purple them flashing then solid red or blue again.

Basically two out of the four are working fine. The app recognises them and they’ve been assigned different rooms.

The other two (after being factory reset) will go through the same process and eventually be solid blue when plugged to the router via Ethernet but when unplugged they go solid red and when I hold the WPS button down for 6 seconds until it flashes green and the app says it’s looking for them, after a few minutes the app can’t find them (error 42) and they go back to red again.

I’m doing the exact thing with the other two discs and they just work so I’m stumped as to why two don’t! In the app it asks if I’m using a setup of two or three (I actually have four but it looks like it’s two sets as two have a password on them and two have a space for you to write the password). I have set it up as a two-disc setup and am trying to add additional discs. This is the same procedure I did the first time and it worked for me that time.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Wholehome mini 2 out of 4 devices stopped working

Go to solution

@Off_the_shelf 

Welcome to this user forum for BT phone and broadband customers.

You would be best to check with the product helpdesk as they may be able to answer this for you. Call them on 0808 100 6116 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm) or drop them an email to: btconnectedhome@bt.com

0 Ratings