cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: Broadband ac adaptor

Go to solution
Sorry I didn’t realise you were referring to a general extension lead. I only have a double socket and one is using an extension of that is solely for the CCTV leads
I didn’t want to plug another one into the other socket as it will look a bit messy.
I also I thought I’d read somewhere that I shouldn’t plug the broadband adaptor into an extension
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution
Many thanks for your reply
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

There is no problem plugging the hub power lead/adapter into the electric power extension. It won't affect your connection

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

@Yardo1 

To reply to a particular post by quoting it, select the individual post you wish to reply to, click on the Reply button, then click on the 3 dots to expand the toolbar and then click on the quote button.

Alternatively, if you type the @character a drop down list of the respondents to the thread are displayed and you can select the one you wish to tag.

reply1.jpgreply2.jpgreply3.jpg

Message 15 of 17

Go to solution
Cheers , really appreciate you taking to the time to reply
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

@licquorice thanks for that , hopefully I’ve tagged you successfully this time 😂

Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

A quick look at an old Type A Smart Hub seems to suggest that the centre pin is 2.5mm, whereas CCTV is generally 2.1mm. So just Google "2.5x5.5mm DC extension cable" & you should find want you need.

0 Ratings