cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Can I copy the contacts on an old Panasonic cordless phone over to a BT Advanced Phone cordless?

Go to solution

I'm thinking  of replacing my now problematic 15 year old Panasonic cordless phones (Model PQLV30032za) with BT Advanced phone models, is it possible to transfer the contacts stored in the Panasonic across to the BT Advanced Phone via the phone registration process? 

John S

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can I copy the contacts on an old Panasonic cordless phone over to a BT Advanced Phone cordless?

Go to solution

Hi @Jstruthio Thanks for posting, no that's not possible. You'll have to manually add the contacts to the phonebook. Check out the BT Advanced Phone userguide for more info.

Thanks

Neil

Message 3 of 3

Re: Can I copy the contacts on an old Panasonic cordless phone over to a BT Advanced Phone cordless?

Go to solution

Hi Neil, Many thanks for your prompt reply regarding my contacts transfer question. Look's like I'll be spending a bit of time manually entering my contact numbers .... 🙂  However, the BT Advanced Phone appears to be a good product and has received good user reviews.

Thanks, John S

0 Ratings