cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Cannot connect another disc

Go to solution

Hi folks, I have the BT whole Home 3 disc setup, I am with tlaktak so I don't have the BT hub, the network is working great, I am trying to add a 4th disc. 

It says in the app to connect the disc to my router to get the settings, but I think that only applies to the BT router perhaps? I say that because what's to say my talktalk router has the same WiFi settings as the whole Home, plus, the WiFi side of the router is off, so I think it rules out that step, I have tried wps on both the main hub that's connected to the router and it does not connect, I did try the ethernet in to my router and that didn't work, the disc just ends up  with a RED light.

Any help would be much appreciated please?

Regards 

Martin 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Cannot connect another disc

Go to solution
Disregard what I said about the hub, I tried again with the WiFi on and the same WiFi settings as the original discs and it tries, flashes blue a few times then solid red, I also hit the reset button and that didn't help either, it always ends up solid red 😞
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Cannot connect another disc

Go to solution

Hi Bushy, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. You would be best to contact the WHW product helpdesk as they are best placed to help you. You can call them on 0808 100 6116 (Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm and Saturday 9.00am to 2.00pm) or drop them an email: btconnectedhome@bt.com.

cheers

John

0 Ratings