cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Charging me despite returning the kit

Go to solution

Hi,

After cancelling my Broadband & TV contract I returned the hub and both TV boxes in the bag provided as instructed.

Whilst I was on the phone to BT for a separate issue, the guy on the phone confirmed to me that the kit had been received. Because he had confirmed I discarded the proof of postage thinking I didn't need it.

Now, I keep getting e-mails and texts saying BT have not received one of the TV boxes and that I'll be charged £60 next week. There's no way they could not have received this as it was in the same bag as the other two pieces of kit which have been confirmed as received. I rang and the guy on the phone said I need to produce the proof but of course I threw it thinking I no longer needed it. What can I do?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Charging me despite returning the kit

Go to solution

Hi @gcresswellx I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll get that sorted.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @gcresswellx Thanks for getting in touch with your details. That's sorted for you now, I've updated the system to show the TV box was returned at the same time as the other items. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thank you so much for your help Neil!!