cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Intermittent phone problems

I have an intermittent phone problem where the handset will go to "syncronising hub data" when I answer a call or try to make a call (less frequent). I have 2 handsets and both do this from time to time - they will work fine for a few calls and then go through a spate of the above problem. Also how long should the battery last while making a call (my wife regularly has calls which last in excess of an hour and the battery life is exhausted before the end of the call)?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Intermittent phone problems

are the phone the digital voice phone supplied by BT?  it does sound like your rechargeable batteries need replacing. they do not last forever and should not be left on the charger unless using for a call as that shortens battery life

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Intermittent phone problems

Yes they are BT voice phone which I received, new in April from BT as part of a full fibre package.

0 Ratings