cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Two cameras on one screen

I have a BT Video Baby Monitor 6000, to which I link two cameras. I can manually toggle between the two cameras, but the screen (parent unit) only picks up sound from the camera that it is currently on. I.e., if I am watching camera 1 (my son) but my daughter (who's on camera 2) wakes up and starts to cry, the screen does not play this sound. Is there a way for the screen to automatically switch to whatever camera is picking up noise? For example, if the screen is set on camera 1, but camera 2 starts picking up noise, then this noise would be played through the screen speaker and the video would switch over to camera 2.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Two cameras on one screen

No there isnt I'm afraid, we have two cameras as well and its either one or the other. Kinda pointless in some respects that it lets you add extra cameras.

You will need two parent units if you want to have the sound activation apparent for both cameras at the same time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Two cameras on one screen

Thanks naylor2006.
0 Ratings