cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

URGENT - need to return 4G mini hub but don't have original packaging. what do I do?!

Go to solution

I've got to return my EE 4G hub after a house move however all the original packaging was disposed of in the house move. Now I need to send it back ASAP but don't want to be charged, but I have no address to post it back to, packaging / jiffy bag from BT, nothing. What should I do?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: URGENT - need to return 4G mini hub but don't have original packaging. what do I do?!

Go to solution

If you call BT 0330.1234.150 you can request a returns bag and have BT send one out to you.

Message 3 of 5

Re: URGENT - need to return 4G mini hub but don't have original packaging. what do I do?!

Go to solution

The number doesn’t work… can it be ordered online?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@sc123 

03301234150 is the BT CS number and certainly does work

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@sc123 wrote:

The number doesn’t work… can it be ordered online?

No it can't be ordered on line hence the reason you were given the phone number which does work.