cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: 1.6 Gbps on BT Full Fat

Although EE is a part of the BT Group it is a totally different company from BT Retail which this community forum caters for. No-one here can give you information of exactly what EE offers their customers except that which is offered on their sales sites available to everyone.

No-one is being unhelpful, we, as you, just don't know. As said best to direct your question to the EE community forum where they will have all the details you require.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

Yeah. So my initial question was clear. 

The subsequent responses did not read that and replied to the last response, which is, frankly, lazy. 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

• @GDog2 wrote:

The subsequent responses did not read that and replied to the last response, which is, frankly, lazy. 

"Does anyone know if BT intend to bring the faster speeds to Full Fat Fibre, or just EE?" 

Answer: No

"BT Business doesn't offer the faster speeds".

Answer:  Correct.

Is that now clear enough for you.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

BT Retail have not announced any plans to offer 1.6Gb service to residential customers and I think it doubtful as they intend for residential services to be transferred to EE at some future date.

What BT business customers will be offered you'd have to ask on the BT Business forum.

0 Ratings