cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: 55/10 now 49/10 + disconnects/restarts after 2 years stable

A DLM reset is pointless until you can get a stable connection as with an unstable connection you would be back where you are within days

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Of course, but in their eyes the line is stable.  Trying to prove otherwise and find a solution doesn't seem to be possible. Unless DLM throttles the line below the Stay Fast Guarantee they don't seem to want to know.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

3 drops in an hour. Perfectly fine on their end apparently. New hub on its way. Engineer really is a last resort for them it seems.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

DLM throttled hard this morning after just 1 drop.

hub2.png

Not sure whether to call in again as the issue is more obvious now or wait for this replacement hub, which I doubt is the issue?

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

@Cab7 

the drop in connection speed was not DLM taking action but you have line connection problem which has resulted in attenuation increasing from 19 to 27db causing your drop in connection speed.  Intervention by DLM does not affect you attainable speed and as you can see your actual and attainable are very similar

If you are using test socket then you need engineer visit as problem outside your home

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

@imjolly  Thanks for the explanation.

Yes, using test socket. Sadly, until I receive and use the replacement hub they were adamant on sending out I'll not get much luck with an engineer as they've refused 3 times already.  With speeds now under the guarantee they might be more inclined but at this point I have no idea.

0 Ratings