cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Broadband/fibre not working after moving house

Hello,

We currently have the fibre with BT Halo 1 package. A few days ago we moved home so prior to that I went through the moving house procedure and set up the moving date. I was told everything was in place for me to just plug in my existing modem at my new address. On the moving date we got a message saying everything was ready to use but since then we haven't been able to get any internet. 
The new house doesn't have the same Openreach modem that we had in the previous house but because we were assured everything was in place I tried plugging the smart hub 2 into the phone line but still nothing. 
I have a flashing purple light on the modem. I've tried ringing today but couldn't get through. Any ideas what I need to do/can do to get connected?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Broadband/fibre not working after moving house

which Broadband package do you have  FTTC or FTTP at new address and old address?  were you also moving to digital voice when you moved house?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings