cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Can't fix a fault!

Eighth day without broadband and no sign of it being fixed as yet

16/10/23 replacement router not arrived called BT and another router was despatched. First router arrived late in the day.

17/10/23 second router arrives

17.10/23 broadband goes down again has not yet been repaired, I was informed this would be fixed 20/10/23

19/10/23 spoke to technical who informed me they could not discuss financial compensation as I was a third party, firstly I was not wanting to discuss compensation however I fully renegotiated the agreement with BT, so either a) he is lying b) BT have been in breach of data protection negotiating with me as the agreement is in my partners name but I am named on the account. This colleague then informed me that the job only went to Openreach on the 18/10/23 not the day I logged it and it is 48 hours. Now IF BT had sent the case we may have been running by now.?

20/10/23 called technical and got utter nonsense. Frrst they said it was fixed but still not fixed as there were outages in the area. Then the issue is definitely outside my property but they will schedule a home call, why if the issue it is not in my home? I did talk to one engineer in Dublin who confirmed the fault was outside the property as not all tests could complete.

20/10/23 received a call back approx. 2015 from a gentleman who started the conversation explaining he was from BT and had no idea why he was calling? Proceeded to say that I could not have an engineer visit and an openreach call open at the same time. I hung up after explaining it may have been beneficial to find out why he was calling me rather  than appearing to be an incompetent.

21/10/23 waiting to see if BT Openreach actually show up!!!!!!!!

Not really very good service with lies, half truths and blatant BS.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can't fix a fault!

@petnugen 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators, I have asked one to post here.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can't fix a fault!

I really do not care at this point, I have zero expectations from BT either in their ability to communicate effectively or actually fix a fault.

0 Ratings