cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Delay moving to Fibre

Same issue here.  They said at a property I have lived in for two years that the easiest way to resolve the delay in moving to fibre was do a 'home move'.  So stay in the same property but re-install.  That was the BT suggestion.  They were meant to install fibre 24 November.  After days of calls no install, they cannot reconnect the copper and having been told it would be days it is now next year!  I work from home as does my wife and the mobile signal is poort.  Same conversation each time and apparently with a case team.  No updates I have to keep calling and the impact to me professionally and personally is significant.  I even missed phone calls relating to a sock relative.   5 months I can only imagine what you went through 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Delay moving to Fibre

Hi @Bluv

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!  I have moved your post to start your own thread discussion.

I am sorry for the delay moving to Fibre.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings