cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Extremely Low Internet speed

Hi there

I live at the end of the road of our housing scheme and download speed is  < 5Meg most of the time. We get a connection from a far cabinet as the nearest one doesn't have enough connections to connect us .(That's what I've been told)

If I can connect to this cabinet that close to us, I know that my broadband speed would improve dramatically. But despite several attempts on the phone with different broadband suppliers, it seems impossible to have a sensible conversation with them about this. Many of them have told us that the area has low speeds. We have now cancelled our Ethernet connection and moved to Mobile broadband which is also pretty bad atm and i am helpless.

Any ideas please?

Thanks in advance.

Nayomi

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Extremely Low Internet speed

can you enter your phone number and post results and this will show speed range available

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

Openreach will not change your street cabinet just to improve your broadband connection

can you post hub stats - hub manager/advanced settings/technical log/information

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings