Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

FTTC not available for me but available for neighbours

IMG_2620.jpeg

IMG_2626.jpeg

Hi All,

I currently get Download speeds of 12.5 MBPS and an upload of 1mbps. I am on a copper cable.

my neighbours are on the same cabinet I believe but I can’t get faster speeds. Why is this?

Speaking to People online they think the issue might be my address but I have used the landline telephone number to get these results

Thanks, 

Ben

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: FTTC not available for me but available for neighbours

Can you post the full table you have cut of information on righthand side

Are you a BT broadband customer

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

Here you go. The limit on the upload size meant I had to crop it

Yes I am a BT Customer

IMG_2626.jpeg

IMG_2620.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

"Unavailable" at the end of the VDSL line means there's no spare ports in the cabinet. You just need to keep checking regularly & if it changes to available, order immediately.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

Although up you haven’t made it easy to see , it shows WBC FTTP ( full fibre ) is available , why don’t you order that ?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

@rbz5416  Its very confusing and I have no idea why they still include the column. WBC FTTC always shows as unavailable now on the checker, SOGEA is the relevant column and is available to the OP.

Message 7 of 14

@iniltous wrote:

Although up you haven’t made it easy to see , it shows WBC FTTP ( full fibre ) is available , why don’t you order that ?

Indeed it does, missed that.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

Hello,

Thanks. I have been trying since February 2023. Why does my results not return the grid of VDSL if there’s just not any free slots? 
I also know that FTTP has been putt in the street in October time last year. ( The Freeholder won’t grant access for this to be added even though I own the Unit) 

Thanks! 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

How is your broadband currently provided underground or from poles

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

I have tried the Landlord won’t grant access for the block of 9 flats to be upgraded.

0 Ratings