cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

FTTP upload capped at 20Mb

I have seen other threads about this topic, but so I don’t resurrect an old solved thread, I thought I would just create a new post if that’s alright.

I had Full Fibre 900 installed 2 weeks ago, and while the download speed to my hub looks to be fine, the upload speed seems to be capped at 20Mb. When I ordered the new package it said I should be getting 110Mb.

I know it says there is a stay fast guarantee of only 10Mb on the upload speed, which I am always above…but on all speed tests I have ever done it always says 20Mb to the hub and so is nowhere near the 110Mb indicated.

I have seen from reading other threads that this seems to be a fairly common issue after a FTTP install and there is this artificial cap for some reason. The general suggestion that it will sort itself out on its own after a few days from the install date does not appear to have happened in my case. As it has been solved on here for others, I too am wondering if any of the moderators here might be able to assist and take a look at this for me please?

Much appreciated.

D5104CF4-8312-44C6-AFCE-E0BD76CAD9C6.jpeg

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: FTTP upload capped at 20Mb

Call the FTTP team 0800 587 4787, they should be able to remove the cap

0 Ratings