cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Full Fibre 100 and BT Complete Wifi = Fantastic.

Just had Full Fibre 100 go live yesterday. Compared to my "long line" VDSL that I had. The transformation is astounding. I can now watch my favourite Youtube videos whilst my wife watches "bake off" on iPlayer, awesome!

The Openreach guy did a first rate job and didn't mind all my questions. He did a neat and tidy job of it and the tiny, new, ONT he fitted is far less obtrusive than the big old donkey they used to fit.

I've got the Complete home wifi, with the Smarthub 2 and 3 disks. I have to say the performance is excellent. My house is made from granite and is normally a wifi black hole. Not with this kit! I get good wifi all over the house for the first time ever.

So great job BT and Openreach, thanks from a happy customer!

Cheers
Ted
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Full Fibre 100 and BT Complete Wifi = Fantastic.

Excellent, most only feel the need to post bad experiences, so nice to see a post from someone who is happy
Message 3 of 8

Fantastic feedback @supertedster. Great to see such a positive post.

Cheers

David

Message 4 of 8

I'll also give a big thumbs up for our install last week.  We live in a listed property and there was no way I wanted a cable down the front of the house, so he took it along the fascia to the corner of the house where it can be hidden behind a downpipe and then the cable goes back up and across my loft to my comms cupboard.

I did the interior cable feeding and then he connected it all up and its working brilliantly at 900Mbs

Message 5 of 8

Another satisfied customer ; ). Thanks for sharing that @JCTucker.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

My SH2 updated its firmware today!

I had been getting worried, as I always expected them to update straight away, when first connected.

Anyway, I'd been keeping an eye on the logs and saw it had downloaded it this afternoon. A reboot applied the new firmware and this was then escalated  to all my disks.

So v.17 for the SH2 and v.16 for the Complete Wifi (black) disks.

Cheers
Ted
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

@JCTucker @supertedster 

Really refreshing to read posts like this.

Thanks for sharing guy's. 🙂

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Oh it's not all good news! They goofed up our mobiles as part of the new package. The chap from the BT mobile team, that I spoke to in the week. Arranged to call me yesterday, after my bill had been paid. He couldn't sort it with a bill imminent apparently.

He didn't call as arranged.

I think the biggest problem with BT is their internal computer system. It undoes so much good work done by some of  their staff, just trying to do a good job.

Cheers
Ted
0 Ratings