cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Full fibre help my neighbour joined by brick can get it and house across the street but not me

Full fibre has been installed in my street but I can’t get it for some reason, all houses up to number 45 can get it which is joined by brick to mine , but my house 46 and 5 flats next   to me also numbered 46 a,b,c etc can’t , then 47 and onwards get full fibre .

so we’ll confused , as I thought they possible got mixed up, emailed and tweeted to openreach and bt but was told generic answer that they will let me  when it gets installed , months later still no difference.

Hopefully a bit employee can look into my postcode and explain in detail (Sn1 5dn) as I want to leave virgin as there customer service is very bad.

thanks 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Full fibre help my neighbour joined by brick can get it and house across the street but not me

This is a customer to customer support forum. It looks like there could be a database error.

I suggest you give the FTTP team a ring, explain the situation and ask if they will submit an ORDI request to get it updated.

0800 587 4787

Come back and let us know what happens.

Message 3 of 3

Re: Full fibre help my neighbour joined by brick can get it and house across the street but not me

So gave them a call and they said all they can go by what’s on their screen, I then said that it don’t make sense so she spoke to her manager and said that my area is still in upgrade so to give it a few weeks till they finished but will have to see.

thanks for your help so far.

0 Ratings