cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Full fibre

Hi, I currently have a contract for broadband, landline and a youview box with Talktalk which comes to an end on the 21st September. Whilst it is cheap the service is appalling, download speeds are very slow so most of my time on the computer or watching iplayer consists of watching a wheel spin whilst its buffering. Time for a change!

BT installed fibre in our road over a year ago and its visible on the posts (green boxes with fibre written on them), also a visiting Open Reach engineer confirmed that fibre was present. Two of my neighbours have had full fibre installed into their home. However, when going on the BT website it tells me that fibre isn't available.

Any thoughts on how to progress things to get full fibre to my house with a similar package to the current one with Talktalk and to sync with the outgoing contract in September.

Many thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Full fibre

Phone the BT FTTP TEAM on 08005874787 and ask

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.