cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

How many times can I claim on the speed guarantee?

I'm starting to get well annoyed - have Fibre 900 and noticed speeds had dropped - ran the speed test from teh app - 522 down to the hub, well below the 930 previously provided and the 700 guaranteed.

Tried all the usual - reset hub, reset ONT, no difference.

Reported fault - told that an engineer would be 2 weeks before coming out - that didn't work as I was on holiday so said I'd re-arrange when back.

Re-reported on 31st October, told first appt was 1 week.

Now Qube have cancelled twice - I spent 40 minutes on hold to them yesterday to re-arrange, only for it to be cancelled again today.

I normally wouldn't but want to claim - waiting now over 7 weeks to get this looked at. Does anyone know how often I can claim on this until it's resolved.

Thanks,

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: How many times can I claim on the speed guarantee?

Report the problem as often as you have the problem however you need to wait 10 days between each claim.

See link

What is BT's Stay Fast Guarantee for Full Fibre | BT Help

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: How many times can I claim on the speed guarantee?

Although I got compensation for similar issues - each time it was after it was resolved or the contract cancelled.

@NeilMcKwrote:

I'm starting to get well annoyed - have Fibre 900 and noticed speeds had dropped - ran the speed test from teh app - 522 down to the hub, well below the 930 previously provided and the 700 guaranteed.

Tried all the usual - reset hub, reset ONT, no difference.

Reported fault - told that an engineer would be 2 weeks before coming out - that didn't work as I was on holiday so said I'd re-arrange when back.

Re-reported on 31st October, told first appt was 1 week.

Now Qube have cancelled twice - I spent 40 minutes on hold to them yesterday to re-arrange, only for it to be cancelled again today.

I normally wouldn't but want to claim - waiting now over 7 weeks to get this looked at. Does anyone know how often I can claim on this until it's resolved.

Thanks,

0 Ratings